Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child Custody

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Child Custody on Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:37 am


Arresto Menor
I have 4 children ages 13,11,10,9
My oldest is a boy and youngest is a girl
2 years ago me and my husband try to reconcile our relationship but it didn't turned out well.Telling lies that I had affair with someone else. But all are false accusation. I had file a complain before in womens desk because physical abuse he had done to me. So I decided to go back to our province and rest for a couple of months but it took me years since our family business our not earning anymore but still I keep on sending money to my husband it might not be enough since we lost everything in business and I was ill due to hyperthyodism and now being treated and my medical condition is doing good. when I came back to my children my in-laws won't allow me to get near to my children even my husband I found out that he had a girlfriend and is being exposed with my children and my eldest told me that the girl is sleeping in husband's house where we used to live before.
Still I continue giving allowances to my children but I want to fight for full custody and I have proof of my husband's affair to another girl I had a picture of them together even on facebook they declare their relationship.My children are affected in this situation. What can I do?
I do have a stable job online as a Project Manager as well as working in a call center but my husband is not employed at the moment. They are not allowing me to see my children and the his relatives are even threatening me. Even If I had assistant with Police they still don't respect them. I don't want my children to be exposed in this kind of environment. Is there anyway I ca take a full custody and file against my husband for having an affair with somebody else. My eldest is still going here to my father's house and asking for allowance I used to go to their school to visit my children . What can I file against my husband and his girl ? and what can I do in this situation

View user profile

2 Re: Child Custody on Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:40 am


Arresto Menor
I am still giving my children an allowance. It doesn't stop me there even if they threatened me or plan to hurt me its nothing to me what I want is my children . I want to give my full attention to them.

View user profile

3 Re: Child Custody on Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:42 am


Arresto Menor
And I don't care of anybody else who will stop me to do my obligation and responsibility as a mother.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum