Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need advice badly

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 need advice badly on Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:16 pm


Arresto Menor
here is my problem, i am a male, single, unemployed, i had an affair with a married woman, shes separated but not legally and she has two kids. our affair resulted a child just turning 2 yrs old, we had a
little problem so she went back to her parents. Now her parents won't let me see my child and the mother is working abroad now. the surname of our child is under my last name. now, i want to see my child but her grandparents wont let me. is there a law that i could get custody to my child? the mother is still married and not legally separated. can i get custody of our child? pls. help me... im so stressed about the situation, she's my only child and i can't see her....Crying or Very sad 

View user profile

2 Re: need advice badly on Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:47 am


Reclusion Perpetua
Too bad! children under 7 years old has to stay with their mother's care and only their mother can decide who she want to take care her child! The fact that she has husband defeit your right as the father of your child, you and her can get sued by her husband for adultery as she is a married woman and you had child with her which is a strong evidence. Also the fact that your are jobless/unemployed is even worst! So as much as I want to give you an idea how to beat your stress, with all the details you mentioned, it's just impossible I'm afraid!

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum