Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Foreign minor overstaying in the Philippines.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Foreign minor overstaying in the Philippines. on Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:55 am


Arresto Menor
Advise po with regards sa nephew ko na japanese citizen.
He's now turning 16 this year, and since 1 year old po sya till now di pa sya bumalik ng japan. di rin po kami nakapagbayad ng mga required fees sa BI? Anu pong administrative law ang sumasaklaw sa minor at magkano po roughly ang magiging penalty fee nya? Salamat po ng marami.

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
Maybe you should try to get him a Philippine passport since he is half Filipino he is entitled for dual nationality. Just bring is BC and his parents MC both authenticated then apply at DFA.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum