Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

change of child's last name

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 change of child's last name on Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:25 pm

queenb

Arresto Menor
my friend wants to ask the following question:

hi. is it possible to have my son's last name to my own? me and the dad are not married but we agreed to use his last name. years passed and i, the mother, wants our son to drop the dad's surname and use mine instead. is it possible? if yes, how do i go about the process?

if me and my son resides in us, will it still be possible to do what i want as stated above?

last, are there any charges in requesting to change the name on the birth certificate? like first name or last name?

thank you Smile 

View user profile

2 Re: change of child's last name on Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:49 am

queenb

Arresto Menor
bump. any answers?

View user profile

3 Re: change of child's last name on Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:00 pm

attyLLL

imo, the best process to achieve this is through adoption so that your son will become legitimate

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum