Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
I want to legalized the support of the father of my son. He already agreed to have a full support sa anak namin but I had to send him a demand later for him to respond to it. Nasa jeddah saudi arabia siya, may kabit na babae (so be it). And I just want everything to be legalized sa pag support nya sa anak namin. He is willing naman to support pag nauusap kami sa emails. He agrred to a full support for the child but needed black and white. Can you please help me? Anyone?  He did not signed the BC of my child kasi wala naman siya nung nanganak ako, pero He is acknowleding my son. Paiba iba lang utak ng lalaking ito at baka habulin pa o pigilan ng kabit nya and sustento (kakaiba na mga kabit ngayon). We got married civilly but turns out na fixed marriage lang un. so pineke nya kasal namin. But i will not file a case against it, kahit alam ko panloloko un at all along pinaniwala nyang kasal kami. I just want a child support to be legalized. What are the steps to do? Do I need to go to OWWA or POEA to file a case or get an atty to file a demand letter? Thank You and God Bless.

P.S. one more thing, kami ang nilagay nyang benificiary sa agancy nya when he left this march 2013. So, he is acknowledging talaga my son. Napipigil lang ang support dahil kinukuha nung babae atm nya. Ngpapanggap na asawa kahit hindi naman.  Thanks I needed a help badly.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum