Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Labor complaint

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Labor complaint on Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:16 am


Arresto Menor
My sister was an employee of Trillion Mines Trading Inc and was suspended on July 17, 2013 because she has no sales. Was never informed of the duration and was never contacted when she'll go back to work. Her salary was also held by the company. What can we do about this? The responsible person in the company are not responding to my sister's messages to them.

View user profile

2 Re: Labor complaint on Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:50 am


Reclusion Temporal
File a complaint with the nlrc at banawe. Make sure to include all you issues such as illegal dismissal and money claims.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum