Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Non Compete Clause

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Non Compete Clause on Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:56 pm

Arresto Menor
Hi Atty.

I used to work with a recruitment agency. I am now working for a company that is involve in Engineering and Maintenance. My job is to recruit personel that will be under the employ of my current company and later sent to projects (here and abroad) of my company. Now I am being ask by my previous company(recruitment company) to resign otherwise sued for working to a similar nature of business, so they say.  Are they right, since I am now working as an employer not a recruiter sending recruits to clients. Also, my company now is never  a client of them.

Can they enforce the NCC I signed when I joined them?

Hope to hear your comments.

View user profile

2 Re: Non Compete Clause on Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:14 pm

can you quote the exact contract clause?

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum