Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

legal wife abandoned his husband and child for 12 years asking for support for her self

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Hi Atty,

I just want to ask your advice about the situation of my partner, his a seaman, and his legal wife,abandoned him and there child for 12 yrs, hindi siya uwi for almost 12 yrs and same time nagkaroon siya ng ibang ka relasyon sa ibang bansa, tinatakot nya ang partner ko that she will be going to POEA to ask for financial support for her self because she is the legal wife daw, the kid of my partner is with his family and his giving support for everything, since she was a toddler and ina poh never uwi para sa anak and she stop providing 10 yrs ago, so my grounds po bah ang legal wife mag ask ng financial support kahit wala sa kanya ang bata and they already (not legally)separated for almost 12 years. thank you,

View user profile


he can counter that it was she who left the family home, if it's true.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum