Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

No will, would like to sell land.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 No will, would like to sell land. on Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:11 am

Arresto Menor
Both my Paternal grandparents are deceased. They have 5 children, one uncle deceased, my father passed away a month ago, only left are 3 sisters which are my aunts (all lives in the US). There is no will. My grandparents has numerous lands. When all the 5 children were still alive, they already had an agreement to partition the lands. There is one land designated to my dad that my mother would like to sell (mother is filipina dual citizen of US/Philippines). The title of the land is still in my grandparents name, my mom would like to transfer it to her name so she can sell. My 3 aunts are agreeable to sign whatever papers needed to waive their rights to this land.

My questions are:
1. What papers are needed for my aunts to sign so my mother can transfer the title to her name so she can sell this land. My mother will be going to the Phillippines in a few months.

2. What about my deceased uncle, would his wife or children need to be involved? Do they also need to sign a legal document waiving their right to this land? If so who need to sign- my deceased uncle's wife and/or his children (would all his children need to sign?)

3. There is also another property shared by the 5 children, they are planning on selling this land soon. Again no will. Who gets the share of the profit? Would the profit be devided by 5, or just the 3 sisters?

Again thank you so much.

View user profile

2 Re: No will, would like to sell land. on Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:07 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
1. Extrajudicial partition of land duly notarized and acknowledged.
2. yes your deceased uncle has also share, they also need to sign the legal extrajudicial partition of land.
3. All of the parties should sign.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum