Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

BirthCertificate (Middle NAME)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 BirthCertificate (Middle NAME) on Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:46 am


Arresto Menor
Good Day Sir !

My brother is a illegitimate child and he is applying for a passport. On his Birth certificate, he doesn't have a middle name and he is using his father's surname and also on his birth certificate, our mother surname is the same as he. So his passport is now pending.

What can he do sir?

Hoping for your reply.
Thank you very much.
God bless.

View user profile

2 Re: BirthCertificate (Middle NAME) on Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:22 pm


Arresto Menor
To All Free Leagal Advisers,


I have a long time problem regarding my Birth Certificate and my Marriage License Middle Name.

I got married without presenting my birth certificate so my middle name was the real middle name of my mother (Baribar). However, when i graduated in college i was required to submit my birth certificate and it was then I discovered that my middle name was (Manubag) and this middle name was carried out to my Diploma, PRC Certificate and all legal documents at present.

Now, how can I change my marriage certificate middle name into Manubag instead of Baribar? What are the documents needed?

Thank you for any advice you could extend.


Moises Manubag Tabura

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum