Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marital Advice

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Marital Advice on Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:34 pm


Arresto Menor

I am legally married with one and only son, my husband has a mistress here in the Philippines. Right now my husband is in UAE, Dubai but the other woman is here in Manila. My in-laws had consent with their relationship.

I would like to know what legal act I can do against them, Is it possible to request for a deportation of my husband? My husband was threatening me now, if I will not stop questioning their relationship then he will no longer support us and he will get the car which we have bought thru bank financing and its under my name.

I badly need a legal advise, hope you can help me to have a legal support since I do not have extra budget to finance any lawyer.

Looking forward hearing from you.

Thank you in advance!

View user profile

2 Re: Marital Advice on Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:43 pm

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua
Tell your husband that it is you who could file a case against him. Just focus on the evidence you could gather to prove that he is having an affair with the other girl. Make sure you have a strong evidence. Then you could file a case against him and the other woman. Also, if he threatens you not to give support, you could file economic abuse against him.

View user profile

3 Marital Advice on Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:52 pm


Arresto Menor

What are those criteria for it to be consider as strong evidence? Because what I have right now are the following:

- their Facebook conversation
- pictures together as well as his family with the other woman
- remittance receipt of the other woman which her ex-partner had sent out as support for their 2 children but they are not married, this receipt has been left in our car.

View user profile

4 Re: Marital Advice on Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:24 pm

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua
their 2 children is your best evidence. If your husband signed as the father, that is your best evidence. if not, request a DNA testing

View user profile

5 Re: Marital Advice Today at 9:25 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum