Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

nakakahawang sakit

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 nakakahawang sakit on Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:31 pm

joseph77

Arresto Menor
attorney please tulungan nyo po ako,nadescubre ko po na nakakatakot pala ang sakit na HEPA-B ang asawa ko nong nanganak na cya , kumpyansa ako nong una, pero nong nadeskubre ko na nakakatakot pala ito , ayaw ko na makipag sex sa kanya kaya yan ang labis naming pinag aawayan.13 years na po kaming ngsama. natatakot po akong mahawa sa kanya.ano po ang tamang gawinko para mahiwalay sa kanya at hindi na sya makapanggolu sa buhay ko. at pwede po ba akung mg asawa uli.

View user profile

2 Re: nakakahawang sakit on Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:39 pm

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua
Leaving your wife for such reason is unacceptable. Hepa B is communicable but curable. It is similar to TB, it is communicable and treatment usually last for just six months to 1 year. And you cannot annull your wife and remarry for such reason

PS.

(This is an insult but I really want to say this)

You are such a heartless and cruel animal. You wanted to leave your wife just because she is sick? I believe that marriage vows includes that you will stay on her side in sickness and in health, for better or for poor. Your wife is so unlucky to have you. I hope you will get sick so that you know that it is the time you needed someone beside you.

Sorry for my words Joseph77 but I'm angry with your question. In fact you don't deserve the name Joseph. Joseph (husband of Mary) took care of her until he died.
Joseph the Dreamer forgave his family and loved them despite what they did to him.

So my advise, change your name!

View user profile

3 Re: nakakahawang sakit on Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:24 pm

I agree with you atty..

How coud such a husband think of himself only??! You're so selfish Joseph77.The fact that you are married and living together for 13 years and your wife is already giving birth when she got her illness..inuna mo pa isipin kung pano sya hiwalayan at hindi makapanggulo sa buhay mo?! Dapat mo sana isipin na asawa mo sya at ina ng anak mo! at sana ang isipin mo eh kng pano mo sya matulungan na magamot ang sakit nya.. did you just marry your wife for richer and happiness lang? Kung ako ang anak mo? IKAKAHIYA kita.. Shame on you man!

View user profile

4 Re: nakakahawang sakit Today at 6:16 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum