Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I want to file an Abandonment case to Indian National live-in partner will it be possible?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
I want to file an Abandonment case against my live-in partner who is an Indian national.He left the country last April 29 2013. He promise to come back and support us but since July 6 I never receive any call or message from him. We have a 2 year old daughter!I just want to know if it is possible to file a case against him!

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum