Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Advised pls

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Advised pls on Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:07 pm


Arresto Menor
Ask ko lng po sana. About to sa friend ko. Nguguluhan n po xa sa problemang hinaharap nya ngayon. My bf po xa 5 yrs n cla and there living now together. Ok nman yong pgsasama nila. Kaso ang problema ang guy is separated from his first legal wife. Tanong ko po if pwde ba cla mkasuhan? Kc 6 yrs na cla hiwalay ng first wife nya. Gus2 n nila mgpakasal pero takot cla baka mghabol ang first wife. Pls help po ano dapat nila gawin.

View user profile

2 Re: Advised pls on Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:38 pm


if they are living together, that is considered concubinage. if they get married, that is the crime of bigamy.

the first marriage should be annulled first. look up 'grounds for annulment' in the forum

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Advised pls on Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:06 pm


Arresto Menor
Ok thank you po sa advised.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum