Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child support

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 child support on Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:57 am

julienne

Arresto Menor
please advise me. i am working and staying abroad. my child is with me. can i file a petition for child support against my doctor husband staying in the philippines? if so can i demand that he should send the money abroad?thank you.

View user profile

2 Re: child support on Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:15 pm

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua
julienne wrote:please advise me. i am working and staying abroad. my child is with me. can i file a petition for child support against my doctor husband staying in the philippines? if so can i demand that he should send the money abroad?thank you.
Yes, you can file a petition for support thats your right as a wife. But the problem is that, can you physically attend the hearing in the philippines?

View user profile

3 Re: child support on Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:22 pm

attyLLL

it can be done, but your lawyer should know about deposition conducted abroad.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

4 Re: child support on Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:12 pm

yunnah

Arresto Menor
My brother is married to filipina who has acquired an italian citizenship. They were married here in the phils and lived in italy for 2 years and half. They had a child who was born in italy and became an italian citizen too. My brother has not been an italian citizen. when they separated due to the attitude of the wife and the parents his passport were hidden and he was forced to have a new one and then went home to the Philippines. Now the family of the wife and the wife is asking for the support of the child. But my brother is still jobless now and they are forcing us to support the child in any ways. they are even forcing my brother to sign a paper for child support. Atty. is this legal and can they really force my brother to support the child even though the child is italian citizen and my brotheris here in the philippines and jobless? do they have the right to force us brothers and sisters to support their child or our parents??

View user profile

5 Re: child support on Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:12 am

attyLLL

yunnah, he is the legit father, so yes he is legally obligated to support the child.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

6 Re: child support Today at 9:59 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum