Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

foreigner husband having an affair

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 foreigner husband having an affair on Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:03 pm


Arresto Menor
I am married to a foreigner. Nuptial was held in the Philippines. No children. We separated 5 days after marriage. Wife left from hotel honeymoon another woman came posts pictures in fb with foreigner husband. Now husband has another gf in the philippines posting their relationship in facebook everytime husband comes to the philippines he is with the woman for 2 months then goes back to his country. Can I sue my husband and mistress? On what grounds? Can I sue husband for concubinage and psychological violence? How about the mistress?

View user profile

2 yea on Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:15 am


Arresto Mayor
yes you can but picks on fb are not enough... unless you have a xxx rated movie it might be kinda hard. as for the girl well there are other things you could sue her for..... but id just say when he goes home as him to file for a divorce and give you a copy even if he doesn't you can get a copy for the place where he file it. in there city hall. it might even be online.

View user profile

3 Re: foreigner husband having an affair on Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:55 pm


try to send a demand letter for support and then file a case for economic abuse. also there can be a complaint for psychological violence if you can prove the existence of the relationship.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum