Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

What criminal case should i file?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 What criminal case should i file? on Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:18 pm


Arresto Menor
Pls. help me.
My husband and I were married, we've been together for 12 yrs. Late 2008, I discovered about his mistress and their child who was 2yrs old then.Worst thing my parents-in-law tolerated them and they even let the mistress & the child live in their house (hubby & I were living with my parents, we're all in one subdivision). Thou I caught them for so many times, the girl will leave then after few weeks she will go back to my PIL's house (actually they're doing this as a routine). Everybody(including their neighbors)knew about this. Until last July 2009, I asked my hubby to leave our house since I can't take the situation anymore.He did. But Dec 2009 he came back to us saying that he will leave the girl and that he will try to change at the same time(he's a philandering irresponsible husband). But nothings changed. We separated again January 2010. Though I know I have a strong case against them, I chose to keep silent and go on with my life. I also learned that they are now living together in his parent's house with the child until now. Imagine how painful it is for me and for our son (he's 11 y.o)since we're all in one subdivision. in short, "nagpaubaya, nanahimik at tiniis" naming mag-ina ang lahat. Now that we're okay, we have finally moved on,here comes some malicious, insulting text messages from his mistress telling me how loser i am because my husband left us for her and their child. As expected, the girl denied it, playing innocent. Worst thing, my husband accused me of fabricating stories against his mistress. To the point na pinagtanggol nya pa si kabit sa anak ko and telling our son that she cant do that to us. I felt betrayed for the nth time. Masyado na kaming kinakaya-kaya, pinaglalaruan at iniinsulto. And now, I think it's time for us to fight for our right! Sila na nga may atraso sila pa matapang. It's payback time. I want to sue the mistress and my husband. What's the possible case i can file to them. I was able to secure copy of their child's birth cert, some pics flaunting their affair with the child. Everybody knew about their affair also coz bulgar na nga sila. I'd like to ask:

1. The case I can file against the mistress and my husband and how long is the imprisonment(I learned that concubinage is very difficult to prove. any other case?)

2. How much will it cost me to file the case?

3. If ever i already filed the case, is it still withdrawable?

4. procedures and where can i file it?

Pls pls help me. thanks

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum