Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

BADLY NEEDED OF LEGAL ADVICE

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 BADLY NEEDED OF LEGAL ADVICE on Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:58 am

iam.mee

Arresto Menor
My boss is insisting that I lost my contract intentionally. On the first place, she didnt renew my contract. Im working here for almost 2 years but no contract. She said if i exit on this company i will get nothing even my last payroll and 13th month pay. What will i do? I dont have any idea regarding this matter. Kindly help me pls. tnx

View user profile

2 Re: BADLY NEEDED OF LEGAL ADVICE on Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:36 am

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua
If you don't have a contract, you are considered as a regular employee. If you will resign and they refuse to give your last pay and 13th month, you may file a money claim at NLRC

View user profile

3 Re: BADLY NEEDED OF LEGAL ADVICE on Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:52 am

iam.mee

Arresto Menor
Okay thanks. How about my SSS, binabawasan nila ako monthly amounting to 333.30 pero as i check sa online. Last payment recorded was April of 2012. Ako nag aasikaso nung mga payments pero natigil kase sila nalang daw mag aayos. Kaso a month later nakita ko yung check at voucher sa table niya. hindi nia (my boss) binayad.

View user profile

4 Re: BADLY NEEDED OF LEGAL ADVICE on Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:04 pm

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua
You could send a courteous letter to your Compensation and Benefits in-charge if they have already paid your SSS according to SSS, your contributions was not updated

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum