Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

1000Hectars Propperty Tax

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 1000Hectars Propperty Tax on Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:28 pm

al_layacan

Arresto Menor
I just want to ask if how much the property tax would be for a 10hectars prpoerty in 35years? thank you

View user profile

2 Re: 1000Hectars Propperty Tax on Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:52 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua
It isn't counted by the size,
but by the VALUE, and value differ much in different places, but a selling price can be a good hint  Smile

But you can't know what property tax will be in the future, because the law can be changed many times in 35 years, and the value will change too.

Situation now:
1. Check Value. (The tax people can have other oppinion, but the sell docunent can be a good argument  Smile
2. First step is a reduction percent depending of what type of land it is.
3. Then count a percent of that reduced amount.

I don't know your situation, and I don't remember for sure the percentages for common land, but I believe it's like this for land as forest and raw. (I don't remember if farmland has 0,2, perhaps it's 0,4.)
Value x 0,2 x 0,01 =Tax for ONE year.
E g  500 000 000 x 0,2 x 0,01 = 1 000 000 pesos for one year.
(The value can be 100 000 000 and even lower in some places, but it can be much higher than 500 mill too e g if it's by the sea or in/close to city. If it's raw land inland I guess 150 000 000 or less. And improvements on the land can change the value in tax point of view much too.)

You can ask at baranggay office. Then you can get a hint too what they think about value there.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum