Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Need Help

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 I Need Help on Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:46 am

mitch6885

Arresto Menor
hi po 1st time to post, hope you can help me.
2007 kinasal po kami ng husband ko sa civil rights on that time po 19 pa po siya but his father sign na consent..2009 po ay hiwalay na kami from the time nag hiwalay kami wala po akong nareceive any financial support from him,from that time of separation also He had an affair at nagka anak sila but sa birth certificate hindi po apelido niya ang naka lagay. at naghiwalay din cla...from the time na nagkahiwalay po kami ay wala na po kaming communication, nalalaman na lang po namin ang nagyayari sa isat-isa dahil sa mga relatives at common friends namin.

Now 2013 po ako naman po ang nagka BF at nagsasama na po kami at nalaman ito ng husband ko at sinabi niya sa friend ko na He will file case against me.ito po ang mga tanong ko

1. Can my husband file case against me?what case?
2. Can i also file case against my husband when He is the 1st one to have an affair and they have child?what case can i file?
3. Can our marriage be considred null and void cause on the time of marriage he isunderage?
4. What can i file legal separtion from my husband at what grounds can i use against him.

thank you

View user profile

2 Re: I Need Help on Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:11 pm

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua
From the time of your marriage until now, both of you are considered as legally married husband and wife, despite of that "hiwalayan" issue.

mitch6885 wrote:
1. Can my husband file case against me?what case?
Nope.

mitch6885 wrote:
2. Can i also file case against my husband when He is the 1st one to have an affair and they have child?what case can i file?
Petition for support

mitch6885 wrote:
3. Can our marriage be considred null and void cause on the time of marriage he isunderage?
Nope. 18yrs old is the legal age for marrying, under the family code.

mitch6885 wrote:
4. What can i file legal separtion from my husband at what grounds can i use against him.
For legal separation, a ground for abandonment for more than 1 yr.

View user profile

3 Re: I Need Help on Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:14 pm

attyLLL

he can file a case of adultery against you if he can prove that you had sexual relations with another man.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

4 Re: I Need Help Today at 10:16 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum