Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

i Need Advice

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 i Need Advice on Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:42 pm


Arresto Menor
hi po 1st time to post, hope you can help me.
2007 kinasal po kami ng husband ko sa civil rights on that time po 19 pa po siya but his father sign na consent..2009 po ay hiwalay na kami from the time nag hiwalay kami wala po akong nareceive any financial support from him,from that time of separation also He had an affair at nagka anak sila but sa birth certificate hindi po apelido niya ang naka lagay. at naghiwalay din cla...from the time na nagkahiwalay po kami ay wala na po kaming communication, nalalaman na lang po namin ang nagyayari sa isat-isa dahil sa mga relatives at common friends namin.

Now 2013 po ako naman po ang nagka BF at nagsasama na po kami at nalaman ito ng husband ko at sinabi niya sa friend ko na He will file case against me.ito po ang mga tanong ko

1. Can my husband file case against me?what case?
2. Can i also file case against my husband when He is the 1st one to have an affair and they have child?what case can i file?
3. Can our marriage be considred null and void cause on the time of marriage he isunderage?
4. What can i file legal separtion from my husband at what grounds can i use against him.

thank you

View user profile

2 Re: i Need Advice on Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:37 pm


Arresto Mayor
1. Adultery. But you husband must prove that you had sex with your bf.
2. Yes. Violence against women.
3. Your marriage may be annulled but not because your husband was underaged.
4. You can file for Annulment on the ground of psychological incapacity.

View user profile

3 Re: i Need Advice on Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:24 pm


Arresto Menor
1. If you stop now an adultery case filed against you will not prosper because of implied consent by your husband since he also had an illicit relationship.
2. R.A. 9262
3. Your husband is not underage.
4. Sexual infidelity.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum