Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Political Correctness in Legal Jargon

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Political Correctness in Legal Jargon on Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:11 pm

Arresto Menor

With due respect to the law, and the agents of the law. I wish to candidly ask the difference and meaning of the terms below to gain absolute knowledge on how or when they can be applied in full juridical weight.

1.  PSYCHOLOGICAL INCAPACITY versus IGNORANCE OF THE LAW (as applied to Art. 36 of Family Code and Art. 3 of RA 386 or the Civil Code)

2.  AFFIDAVIT OF MARITAL COHABITATION versus CONCUBINAGE (as applied to to Art. 34 of Family Code and Art 334 of Criminal Law)

3.  LEGAL MISREPRESENTATION (via Rule 10 of IBP Code of Professional      Responsibility) versus IMMUNITY FROM MALICIOUS PROSECUTION (via case filed in court without probable cause)

In so far as the application of the terms are to be used to customize a case in order to render a favorable decision, that can only be viewed as a circumvention to the law (ubi jus, ibi remedium) and tweak the concept of 'innocent until proven guilty' by affording the 'guilty to be proven innocent'.

Unbreakable law.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum