Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to change my daughters surname

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 How to change my daughters surname on Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:40 am


Arresto Menor
I gave birth with my first daughter last November 2011. I and my ex live in partner were okay during that time. I registered the name of my daughter under his name (my EX). I got pregnant with my second daughter last 2012 and my ex live in partner denied the baby I was carrying. We had misunderstandings that lead to our separations. When I gave birth with my second baby, I registered the name under my family's name. I just wanted to know if it is possible for me to change my eldest daughter to my family's name. I and my ex live in partner were NOT MARRIED at all. My eldest is now 1 year and 8 months old. My daughters were under of my custody and I haven't receive any support for my ex's marital obligations with my kids. What are the process for this matter? I wanted to change my daughters name ASAP or before sending her to school soonest. HELP THERE PLEASE.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum