Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

What case can I file against my supervisor?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 What case can I file against my supervisor? on Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:18 am


Arresto Menor
Hi. I would like to seek help if it is possible to file a complaint or case against my supervisor. My supervisor filed a case against me under falsification of documents but this wasn't proven because of lack of proof. My supervisor did not talk to me first and instead, he immediately escalated the complaint to HR. What my supervisor did was really bad and it destroyed my reputation in the office. What possible case (or HR case) can I file against this supervisor? Thanks!

View user profile


Arresto Menor
These are my suggestions:

1. Check your company handbook and look for the appropriate offense regarding profane/vicious or obscene remarks or gestures intended to offend any person/employees adressed during working hours or within the company or similar offense like this. You can charge him with this kind of offense as long as you have evidences/witnesses to support that your supervisor did this to you.

2. document all your actions, emails/letters, this is your defense in case the company will not make an action since you are complaining to a leader you can raise this concern to DOLE or NLRC but i do suggest to settle it first in your HR.

View user profile


you can file a complaint with HR

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile


Arresto Menor

Maghanap ka ng taga HR at hanapin mo saan papasok ang policy ng proper filing ng case.
Kung sumunod ba si supervisor sa flow. Kapag hinde null and void ang kaso nya sayo.

Mag counter charge ka ng abuse of discretion. Tignan ko tanggal yang bisor mo.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum