Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ayaw kong ibalik ang mga bigay na regalo ng ex-bf ko at dahil hiwalay na kami gusto niyang kunin pabalik, what should I do, he told me he will get me sued!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
atty, i badly needed your help kasi po ang ex-bf ko gusto niya akong kasuhan ng claims against household property* sa mga regalong pinagbibigay niya sa akin at sa family ko. last june this year, my bf and I decided to part ways due to his infidelity na inamin naman niya sa akin at ngayon dahil sa ayaw nya akong pakawalan bino-blockmail niya po ako atty na kakasuhan kung hindi ko daw binalik sa kanya ang mga regalong hindi ko naman hiningi at kusa niyang binagay, is there really a law for that atty? at saka sinasabi niya na ipapahiya nya daw ako sa mga kapitbahay namin... pls atty i dont know what to do ayaw ko ho talaga ding ibalik ang item like the 42' inch LED TV, the Sound System, magic sing etc. kasi alam ko ibibigay nya lng yun sa bagong babae niya, galit ho talaga ako sa ginawa niya at isa pa po atty may habol ho ba siya sa mga gamit na yun kasi nung binili namin yun all the ownership and receipts was in my name po... pls help po kasi andami niyang banta sa akin and last two days ago there were two guys na nagpunta sa bahay para hakutin mga gamit namin, may nalabag ho ba sila sa ginawa nilang yun? another reason i dont wanna hold back in our relationship is that i was his paramour at nakokonsensiya na rin po ako sa wife niya ayaw ko na ho talaga kaso tinatakot niya ako ang dami niya hong banta sa akin. patulong po pls.

*pwd ho ba niya akong kasuhan?

Last edited by help101 on Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:25 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : need replies)

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
Going to court don't need to mean you will lose. it only mean the court will decide what they find corect.

I'm bad at Filipino, so I did only understand part of the situation. Can you PROVE he cheated, and that's why you split?
What reason do HE say he would get anything back?

Is it in a small claim court or not?  
In small claim court it's a simpler and much faster process.
I'm not sure how it is in Philippine small claim court, but in some other countries each side pay their own lawyers if having any,
while if it's NOT small claim court, then both sides risk to have to pay the lawyer for BOTH own and opponent, which can be very expensive. So it can be worth trying to avoid that risk by trying to get an agreement outside court.

View user profile


Arresto Menor
sa kwento mo second wife ka and all the things he buy is in your name in don't have any obligation in him and he don't have
any obligation in you right. unless you have a contract that sign by bout dont need to settle this in court its waisting of money and time.only in barangay hall you can settle this things.

View user profile / /

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum