Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

awol questions po

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 awol questions po on Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:28 am


Arresto Menor

Fresh grad po ako at nagawol sa una ko po na trabaho, 2 weeks lang po ako dun. At di ko rin po nakuha yung sweldo ko. Nagpaaalam lang po ako sa hr thru text sabi nya ok, di
Na po ako bumalik o nagpakita dun sa company

Ngayon po maybago na ko work and nakapirma na rin po ng contract. May mga existing tin, philhealth at pagibig at sss ako, makikita po kaya ng company ko na bago yung mga contributions ko? Plano ko po sana sabihin self employed ako..,

Hindi ko rin po sigurado kung may contribution na ko, dahil di ko nga po nakuha sweldo ko o payslip,

Salamat po sa tulong

View user profile

2 Re: awol questions po on Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:14 pm


the answer is that it is possible if the previous employer posted your previous employer posted contributions.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum