Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

advice please.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 advice please. on Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:35 am


Arresto Menor
this is the situation.
may una pong asawa at legal ang kasal ng babaeng pakakasalan ko this coming year.wala silang annulment.
ang tanong ko po:
1.mareregister po ba sa NSO ang kasal namin?
2.or null and void po ba ang resulta?
3.pwede ba niyang gamitin ang last name ko?
thanks po

View user profile

2 Re: advice please. on Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:05 am


Arresto Menor
if both of you are married legally to different persons... your new marriage is null and void. also di ba reqired kumuha ng cenomar for the application of the marriage license. you both need to have your marriages annulned first.

View user profile

3 Re: advice please. on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:35 pm


Arresto Menor
sya lang ang legaly married nag appear pa sa record nya sa NSO.

View user profile

4 Re: advice please. on Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:10 pm


yes it will, and both you can be prosecuted for bigamy

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum