Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

can they sue me?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 can they sue me? on Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:16 pm


Arresto Mayor
my son 13yrs is with his mother far from me. I try calling and text them but always there is no answer. yesterday my sister happened to call, and I asked how are my kids. She then began to tell me about the oldest one.
She said that his teacher (public school) told the class to bring something for gardening. sadly my boy brought a large knife. as the class was headed back to the classroom my son went ahead of them. when he got to the classroom he found that they were students waxing and cleaning the floor. my son asked to come in and was not allowed by another student (female) my son got upset and started hitting the girl with the knife. they tell me that she got a scratch from the knife and was taken to the hospital and checked out fine.
i know what he did was very wrong. my question is what can they do to me if i'm so far away, and they are with the mother. and who's fault is it really.
1.shouldn't the teach have taken the knife from my son and called the mother as soon as they saw it? there away that if the parent bring a case against the mother that they will add me?
3.what do i need to do to solve this, since it is my son

View user profile

2 Re: can they sue me? on Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:34 pm

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua
If you are legally married, then your name will be included in whatever case they file.

The best thing to do is to compromise(makipagkasundo) with the aggrieved party, usually payment for damages only.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum