Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I need a representative

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 I need a representative on Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:14 am


Arresto Menor
I am not in the country. I have a legal situation and I have found I am unable to make a complaint to the particular Office unless I am physically there in person. I am not able to hire a qualified Attorney because i am not able to be there physically. I have been financially devastated by a party. At this moment, I do not have the funds to travel there. Because of that, I am not able to bring any Police or Justice services to assist me. I hope a representative will allow me to address this crime against me. I wish to find a representative to assist me. Is this thought even possible? Please advise me.

Last edited by stevewilson on Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misspelling)

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum