I am work as a IT Engineer in a BPO Company i have an incident wherein all the blame was put on me. pardon me if this will be lengthy. Before i received an NTE, we did a face to face meeting with my Manager i do have explain all the incidents occured. but then he brought it up to HR and given me an NTE signed by our HR. here's what happen.
1. I received an notification about an issue that needs an immediate response to the owner of the service. I send an email informing the owner about the issue. after some time they replied, but since i don't know what to reply as well i ask for a help on my colleague who happens to be our Level2 engineer. then our L2 provided me answers that i feed it as well to the owners. then my manager said that it has been escalated to him but the way i handled it is not good and i have been sarcastically answered it to the service owners.
- i talked to my manager already and said that those answers was provided by our L2 I even gave him a transcript of the chat conversation but he insist as L1 it shouldn't be like that I even honestly told him that i really don't know what to reply to the service owners that's why i asked for the help of L2.
2. a network incident drill that i have failed to capture. because it is already lunch time and most of my colleague are out buying food and no one is available and that time as well i am not felling well because of my dysmenorrhea. i kept on coming back to the CR.
- i already explained this as well. But it is my negligence daw kasi dapat nakiusap ako sa mga L2 na sila muna tumingin while im in the CR.
3. I just forgot to include on the notification the name of the server very minimal issue pero naging major issue pa sa boss ko.
--tanong: ano po best na maging reply ko sa mga incident na error na di ko naman po intention na ganun po magiging kalabasan?
--and tsaka po nakalagay sa dulo ng letter tinethreathen ako na kapag magkamali pa ulit ako may subject po ako sa termination.