Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

bigamy case

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 bigamy case on Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:37 am


Arresto Menor
magkanu po magfile ng case na bigamy?and kung maconvict po sila pareho anu po ang parusa?malaki po ba ang makukuha ng defendant?slamat po..

View user profile

2 Re: bigamy case on Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:40 pm


Arresto Mayor
That would depend on your lawyer who will draft your pleadings and assist you in filing and prosecuting your case. Talk to a lawyer and negotiate a rate.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum