Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

rights of an illegitimate child

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 rights of an illegitimate child on Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:51 pm


Arresto Menor
hello good day..may concern lang po ako about the right of illegitimate child.i am married to a man for 7 years.Before po kami ikinasal alam ko na po na may 2 boylet siya sa 2 previous gf niya during his college days.To his first boylet(9 yrs.old na ngaun) i found out that may affidavit of support siya na pinirmahan and that was 5 or 6 years ago(di pa kami sa time na yon).Sa pagkaka alam ko isang beses lang siya or dalawang beses siya nakabigay ng suporta sa batang yon,from then till now di na po siya nagsuporta and thier not asking for support far as i know hindi rin po nakaperma yong husband ko sa birth certifiate ng bata to the extent of using the surname of my husband.The second child also (8 yrs.old now)just like the first child hindi rin po nakaperma yong husband ko sa birth certificate nong bata to acknowledge as his son and hindi rin ginamit ang surename ng husband ko,hindi rin nagsuporta yong husband ko sa batang yon till now,pero there are recent times that he sent money as the mother of that child asking for financial.
My husband and i have a 7 years old daughter,and my husband is an international seafarer.My question is this."Do the 2 illegimate child has a right of my husband possesion?even if that possesion are conjugal?do the 2 illegitimate child has a same right just like our daughter concerning to possesion?please help me with these.GOD BLESS.THANK YOU

View user profile

2 Re: rights of an illegitimate child on Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:25 am


Arresto Menor
my case is one legitimate daughter & an illegitimate son by my boyfriend... so if we get married, all conjugal properties (acquired within the marriage) will be divided as equal? what if i decided to put the name of our own child / children into that property/ies for their protection... practically speaking. please need your urgent advise. thanks!

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum