Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

please give me some advice..

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 please give me some advice.. on Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:10 pm


Arresto Menor
good afternoon po..i need advice regarding po sa marriage..may boyfriend po aq mg.5 years na po kme this year and we are planning to get married next year but the problem is married po ang status pero wla na po sila communication ng wife nya 5 years na din at may anak na dn po sa iba ung wife nya at may kinakasama na din..anu po ang kailangan namin gawin pra makasal po kme legally?kailangan po ba mg.file ng annulment?ilang years po ba ang dpat pra mpawalang bisa ang kasal nila?salamat po..PLEASE HELP NAMN PO..currently we are here residing in saudi kailangan talaga nmin mgpakasal pra pwede na kme mgsama dito legally..salamat po:)

View user profile

2 Re: please give me some advice.. on Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:22 pm


Reclusion Temporal
the marriage should be annulled first if there is a valid ground therefor

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum