Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

want to file a recognition of divorce

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 want to file a recognition of divorce on Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:40 am


Arresto Menor
hi im anne im married to a japanes man in 1993 and after that i went in japan and have 1year visa...before my visa ends my husband ask me we have to sign papers in cityhall for my extension of visa and bec. i dont understand the japanese writing and language i signed the papers without my knowledge it was a mutual divorce and after that he told me to leave and go in the phils. and he will not extend my that i want to get married again is there a chance for me to grant a recognition of divorce here in the phils. since we divorced 1994 without understanding the papers i signed is a divorce paper ...pls. help me and refer me a good lawyer for this a single mother and dont have much money pls. help me...

View user profile

2 Re: want to file a recognition of divorce on Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:07 am


Arresto Mayor
File a petition in the Regional Trial Court for declaration of status. Basis is Art. 26 par. 2 of the Family Code.

View user profile

3 Re: want to file a recognition of divorce on Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:21 am


Arresto Menor
Wrong petition again Atty.Melki.. The appropriate petition here is to file a petition for cancellation/correction of entry in the civil registry.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum