Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

the father of my child won't allow me to have my child and we're not even MARRIED

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
My child is 6 years old and he's living with me (I am also living with my grandparents btw).

His father and I lived in together for 5 years in/with my grandparents house.

When we got separated last year, he moved out.

Now that I am planning to move out with my child, he's not allowing me to bring my child cos he thinks its better that my grandma will take care of it.

I don't know if he has the right or jurisdiction. Please help.

I am capable of supporting my child financially. I earn bigger than my son's father.

We are not married btw but my my son has his fathers surname.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum