Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need Help..Child Custody..

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Need Help..Child Custody.. on Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:32 am


Arresto Menor
Hi Lawyers,

Yung asawa ko po nagkaroon ng kalaguyo at gusto ko po sana kunin ang kustodiya ng mga anak ko sa kanya.. Pwede ko po ba silang kasuhan at makuha ko mga anak ko? Ano po mga legal actions na pwedeng gawin? Kasal po kami pero naghiwalay kami 4months at nalaman at nakita ko talaga na may iba na siya... Naaawa ako sa mga anak ko kasi d na sila masyado naaalagaan. Yung panganay ko (2yrs old) napilayan tsaka yung bunso (1yr old) wasak ang kuko.. Yung asawa ko nagiging Celfon adik na kasi... Please give me guidance po.. salamat...

View user profile

2 Re: Need Help..Child Custody.. on Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:31 pm


Arresto Mayor
The custody of a child below 7 years belongs to the mother unless there are compelling reasons to deprive the mother of parental authority like immorality, sickness, abuse, etc.

To gain custody of your children you must prove that there are compelling reasons that prove that the mother is unfit. You can achieve this through a petition for habeas corpus.

You can also file a criminal case for adultery, if there are facts to prove it.

View user profile

3 Re: Need Help..Child Custody.. on Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:14 am


Arresto Menor
Atty.Melki, a petition for habeas corpus is NOT proper in this case. The proper petition is a petition for the custody of the minor child. Have you handled a custody case? It seems that you don't know what you are saying..

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum