Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ex do not comply with Declaration of Nullity Court Order

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor

My ex did not comply with child support, as well as child custody. what he did is he did not give the support and just took all the kids whcih were ordered by the court to be under my custody. He finacially abused me, andf wheneve I ask for the support he will just tell me I'm TAE(shit) and not a TAO (human being).confused 

He told my children that I'm nothing, and he knows that I don't have money to pay huge lawyers fees, so he need not comply with the court order. He will tell me that he and his family are very rich, powerful and influential , so he need not comply with any court order because they are considered "gods"No 

Appreciate your advice on this😕  Thank you very much😕 

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum