Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Estafa Case

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Estafa Case on Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:36 am


Arresto Menor

Good Day!

1. May lumapit sa akin na i-mortgage daw niya ang kanyang apartment sa halagang 70,000 pesos w/ agreement.
2. Hindi po niya sinunod ang agreement. Gusto ko na makuha yung pera ko ayaw niya ibigay.
3. Nagfile ako sa MTC-Small Claim.
4. Nanalo ako sa case ko base sa evidence.
5. May hawak na rin akong "Writ of Execution" pero hindi pa ako pumunta sa sheriff.

Tanong ko poh ay:

6. Legal ba or pwede ba na magfile din ako ng "Estafa Case"(criminal case) laban sa kanya KASI nagmamatigas siya na wala daw kaming naging transaction yan ang statements niya sa Small Claim Court.

Sana ay matulungan ako.
Maraming Salamat po.

View user profile

2 Re: Estafa Case on Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:54 pm


In my opinion, there is really no need for you to file another. This will end up to more litigation.

Please be reminded that this advice is based solely on the facts you have narrated and my appreciation of the same. My opinion may vary when other facts are changed or elaborated.
View user profile

3 Re: Estafa Case on Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:45 pm


Arresto Menor
Greetings! I want to seek advice regarding my case. My ex-boyfriend owes me money amounting to more than 300,000 php. The thing is, at the early stage of our long distance relationship last Sept. 2012 he convinced me to invest in stock market, in which I immediately agreed without having second thoughts or whatever because I trusted him. I sent the money initially through his younger brother's bank account with total amount of more than 150,000 php and I just handed him the rest of the money (in dollars) when I came home to the Philippines last October 2012 and last March 2013. The only proof I have now with me is the receipt of bank transfer I sent to his brother's account. Last August 2013, we broke up for the reason that I discovered he was living with other girls in his house somewhere in QC and I often see photos of them out of town. I asked him to return the money, he said that he will return it and accused me of being "mukhang pera" after everything. He never returned the money even a single cent however, he issued a check last September whom his mom has personally deposited to my mom's account because I have closed all my bank account in the Philippines since I'm not staying there anymore and it turned out that the check has insufficient fund so the manager of the bank has cancelled it. The only communication I have now with him is through his mom. They were reassuring me that he will return the money but 3 months have passed and I haven't received any single amount. The guy has promised many times and has even given exact dates when to pay and has even sent messages that he has paid already but when we checked the bank he has not deposited the money. Can I file a complaint or case against this person? I am outside the country and working overseas. Please advise me on what's the legal and proper step to do. Thank you.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum