Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi need advise asap..

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hi need advise asap.. on Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:09 pm


Arresto Menor
My mother and father married under catholic rites and had 3 children. then he converted to muslim to marry another muslim woman 5 months before there twins were born. this happened in 2006 without the knowledge of my mother and us. Can this be considered bigamous marriage? what case can my mother file? my mother wants to pursue a legal separation case and a separate bigamy case? until now, my father does not know that we know anything about his second family. please advise asap. can we ask for philippine jurisprudence similar to our case? appreciate your legal advice.. thank you in advance..

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum