Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ESTAFA Case please help..

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 ESTAFA Case please help.. on Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:21 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi, Im new to this, i want to file a complaint against an ex-friend who borrowed money from me. sbe ng friend ko civil case daw muna. i really couldnt understand the difference bet civil case and estafa case. problema pa is lumipat ng bahay un nanghiram sken, wala na ko idea kun san sya (all i know is he's still in san juan), patay na lahat ng cp numbers nya at nkablock or deactivate na ko s dating gnagamit nya na fb. i really dont know what to do or where to start to file a case. money is worth 9k. just a small amount but it could have helped me a lot since mejo gumagapang ako ngyon. i badly need an advice regarding this. please help me..

View user profile

2 Re: ESTAFA Case please help.. on Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:42 pm


This will only cause you burden and trouble for your time; but if you insist on filing a case, just file for Small Claims on your City/Municipal Court.

Go to PAO, you need "Small Claims" form to fill-up, ask for assistance.

Please be reminded that this advice is based solely on the facts you have narrated and my appreciation of the same. My opinion may vary when other facts are changed or elaborated.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum