Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

legal consequences for AWOl contract

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 legal consequences for AWOl contract on Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:14 pm

Arresto Menor
hi Atty,
I signed for a probationary contract which is for 6 months period however they stipulated there that i committed myself to stay there for 2 years. Is it valid?
What if I do not finish my contract and without informing them, what is the legal consequences for that.
MkakaApekto po b ung PagAwol ko sa existing job ko pag kumuha ako ng NBI clearance?

Please help.,  thanks

View user profile

2 Re: legal consequences for AWOl contract on Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:56 pm

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua
1. If you have undergone a training, the company may impose a bond and a number of years to serve.

2. If you went awol, the worst thing that could happen to you is that your previous company will file for damages due to your AWOL or breach of contract if any

3. It will not affect your NBI but you wouldn't have COE and if your future employer will know about you being AWOL, it may have a negative impression on your employement

View user profile

3 Re: legal consequences for AWOl contract on Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:18 am

Arresto Menor
thanks sir.
I never had training since I started and no amount of bond stipulated in my contract.
Do you think sir it will cost much money for the damages even if I've been employed there for 3 months?

Thank you very much for response.Very Happy

View user profile

4 Re: legal consequences for AWOl contract on Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:47 pm

you can search 'employment bond' in the forum. extensively discussed. but employer is entitled to damages for the awol

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum