Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need advice

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 need advice on Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:34 am


Arresto Menor
Pwede po ba akong magfile ng annulment pero hindi ako ang dapat gumastos kasi nagkaanak naman sya sa iba nagsawalang kibo ako ng mahabang panahon, sabi po ng mother in-law ko mgpa-file sila dati pero hindi naman.

View user profile

2 Re: need advice on Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:18 pm


what is more important is that there is a valid ground for annulment that can be proven. as for cost, it will depend on your arrangement, but you can't force your husband to pay for it.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: need advice on Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:18 pm


Arresto Menor
Thank you atty. Ano po ang mabisa or pinaka madali para mapawalang bisa ang aming kasal lalo na kung pareho naman po kaming sang-ayon sa desisyong ito.

View user profile

4 Re: need advice on Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:07 am


Arresto Menor
Atty. mpapadali po ba kung ang grounds na ipa-file q ay ang hindi nmin pgkkroon ng anak?

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum