Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

what case we can file pra sa panloloko

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 what case we can file pra sa panloloko on Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:00 pm


Arresto Menor
hi! good morning my brother have a gf for 8 years nag break sila in the middle of their 7th year mga 6 months din silang break, then biglang bumalik tong babae na sinabing buntis sya. Alam nmin at ng kapatid ko na may kabit sya at kung kailan sila break saka sya nabuntis anu po pde nming isampang kaso pag nalaman nming hindi ang kapatid ko ang ama at pinaako nya at niloko ang kapatid ko.

View user profile

2 Re: what case we can file pra sa panloloko on Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:12 pm


Arresto Menor
please i need help... binugbog din kc ng kuya nung babae yung kapatid ko dhil nagalit yung kapatid ko dhil pmunta sa bahay nila yung kabit ng gf nya after ng binyag ng anak.

View user profile

3 Re: what case we can file pra sa panloloko on Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:12 pm


your brother can document his injuries and file a complaint at the prosecutor's office.

he has no legal obligation to acknowledge the child.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum