Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child support from separated parents

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Child support from separated parents on Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:52 pm


Arresto Menor
Naghiwalay n po yung ate ko at yung asawa nya. regular na nagpapadala ng allowance yung ate ako para sa anak nya pero yung asawa po nya d nagbibigay. Nakatira po yung pamangkin ko sa bahay ng parents namin. Grade 5 na po yung bata at sa private school pa nag aaral kaya malaki talga ang gastos.

Question : cno po ang pwede mag file ng complaint para magbigay ng regular na allowance yung husband ni ate? nasa abu dhabi po kc yung ate ko at yung asawa nya ay nasa pinas.

View user profile

2 Re: Child support from separated parents on Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:20 pm


anyone can do it under ra 9262

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum