Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

help please..the father of my kid stop sending financial support again..

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
i already filed case against my live in partner.(RA9262) but it was dismissed because he is out of the country. I wrote to the company and informed them that he is not sending any financial support to his daughter for almost a year..he resumed his support but after a few months tumigil na naman..andaming excuses.and there is a time na yung pambili ng gamot ng anak nya yung present gf nya pa ang ngbgay thru cebuana.his daughter always calling him para iinform sya wala n syang gamot (she got chronic skin asthma, mataas din ang sugar-diabetes).at madaming bayarin sa school but all she got from her father is PROMISES... ano ba ang dapat kong gawin para maobliged talaga syang monthly mgbigay ng support..his gf has 3 kids from other man far as i know ngpapadala sya dun regularly....can i send a letter to the QATARI CONSOLATE and inform them about this? para talagang maobliged sya..desperate na ako kasi sa health condition ng bata..

Last edited by matildah on Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo error)

View user profile


try going to owwa, they sometimes contact the ofw to send support.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile


Arresto Menor
thanks for the response.

Is it possible to ask the company to send to us directly the support?

View user profile


The OWWA/POEA Office will communicate with the Manning Agency thru Formal Writing, then the Manning Agency will coordinate with the Local Affiliates on the Country of Employment, then the OWWA Letter will be furnished via Electronic Mail to Person Concern.

Then, the Person Concern will write back to his Manning Agency of his intention to continue his support stating the particular amount to be remitted to your Local Bank Account deductible against his Monthly Allotment.

The first thing to do is to visit the nearest OWWA Helpdesk.

Contact the 24-Hour Service of the OWWA Operations Center or OP Center:

Hotlines: 833-OWWA or 833-6992
: 551-6641 or 551-1560
Text : (0917) TXT-OWWA
or (0917) 898-6992
Fax Number: 804-0638 or 551-6651
Email Address:
OWWA Website:

If you have questions on OWWA news and information, contact the Publication & Infomation Division or PID:

Contact Person: Mary Anne Seradilla
Address: Rm. 401, 4th floor, OWWADEC Bldg. 7th cor., F.B. Harrison St., Pasay City, Metro Manila 1300 Philippines
E-mail: or

Telephone Numbers:
Direct: (632) 891-7741
Trunk line: (632) 891-7601 to 24 Loc. 5414
Fax No.: (632) 833-0187

Read more:

Please be reminded that this advice is based solely on the facts you have narrated and my appreciation of the same. My opinion may vary when other facts are changed or elaborated.
View user profile


Arresto Menor
thank you so much for the response....

I really need an advice nga po. kasi he is getting worst...hindi na naman po sya ulit nakikipag communicate sa anak nya.puro alibi paghumihingi ang bata for her medication.worst is..kung makareceived man yung bata ng sustento yung present gf nya ang nagpapadala amounting to 2,800 per  month..(for monthly allowances, medication and school expenses).(take note:wala silang anak..but the girl got 3 kids sa ibang lalaki pero ang buong sweldo sa kanila pndadala)...grrrrrr....

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum