Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 MARITAL INFIDELITY on Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:19 pm


Arresto Menor

Ano po pwede naming itake legally kapag nambabae po yung tatay ko? OFW po siya for 21 years sa Saudi, pero this past years, nag iba po yung pakikitungo niya sa amin. Naconfirm din po namin na meron siyang kabit. Ang concern po ng family ko ngayon eh yung sa severance package na nakuha niya, kasi po, medyo malaki, and kapag po wala kaming ginawang action, sa babae niya mapupunta yun.

Hindi rin naman po makapagbenta ng properties nanay ko kasi po conjugal properties yung mga yun. Nagbasa basa po ako na mahirap po patunayan yung concubinage, kaya better daw po na sa Psychological Abuse sa VAWC. Pero not sure lang po kung ano ang magiging outcome ng mga properties kapag pinursue yun.

Thank you.

View user profile

2 Re: MARITAL INFIDELITY on Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:28 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
The properties will remain as conjugal ‘coz sending your dad to jail will not dissolve anything about their marriage.

Though your mother will stand as the administrator of their properties… I think:D 

View user profile

3 Re: MARITAL INFIDELITY on Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:03 pm


you can also file for legal separation. if a ground is prove, all the properties might be awarded to your mother

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum