Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

divorced in other country, can i marry again?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 divorced in other country, can i marry again? on Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:08 am


Arresto Menor
First hello to everybody, i was married for seven years in china (1997 to 2004) with one son with a chinese woman, i'm a filipino citizen living here. I want to marry again here or in the phil with my new chinese girlfriend, i was divorce here for almost 14 years with legal divorce papers, but when i get my Cenomar recently and its say's i'm still married in the philippines which i reported to the phil embassy here when i was married in 1997, can i report that i was divorce already here in china in the phil embassy and reflect that in my Cenomar the next time i get it in the phil? do i still need to annul that or something? because it requires a Cenomar authenticated by the Department of Foreign Affairs and the Chinese Embassy in manila when i marry again here, i guess its still same requirements. Again, can i report a divorce or singleness in the phil embassy here to match with my cenomar the next time i get? do i need to annul my first marriage in phil if i get married there instead? i know im in the wrong place to ask this, i'll just try my luck on this, but i just need another knowledge or advise from our professionals, thanks in advance, god bless.

Last edited by novation1 on Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:30 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : add something and spelling)

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum