Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 EXTRA JUDICIAL SETTLEMENT on Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:03 pm


Arresto Menor
Gusto ko lang po malaman kung ano ang pinaka dapat kong gawin para po maisaayos and kinabukasan ng mga anak ko.
eight months na po ang nakakaraan na namatay po ang common-law spouse ko of 18 years at may naiwang mga ariarian. May lima po kaming anak, 2 po ay minors. Buhay pa po ang mga magulang ng asawa ko ages 94 ung lalake at 86 yung babae. Okay na po sana ang extra judicial settlement pero nakikialam po ang mga kapatid ng asawa ko. Ayaw po nilang pirmahan ang Extra Judicial Settlement kung saan may SPA kasi ang isang anak ng biyenan ko dahil matanda na nga po sila pero nakakapirma pa. Gusto pa po kasi nila humingi ng mas malaking share para daw po sa magulang nila (na hindi naman po hinihingi ng magulang nila) May karapatan po ba ang mga kapatid ng asawa ko sa mga naiwan ng kapatid nila? Ano po ba ang dapat ko gawin para maayos na ito at makapamuhay kami ng tahimik ng hindi nakikialam ang mga bayaw ko? Paano po ang share ng mga anak ko? At ilan po ang share ng mga biyenan ko? Meron din pu ba akong makukuha sa naiwan ng asaw ko? Salamat po?

View user profile

2 Re: EXTRA JUDICIAL SETTLEMENT on Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:16 pm


hurt, by any chance, are you or your deceased common law wife married to someone else before you started living together?

when were these properties acquired? before or after living together?

how were they paid for? who paid for them? did you contribute?

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum