Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mistress ask for support to my husband And another man. What to do?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Hi po. Good evening. Yung asawa ko po nagkaroon ng kabit at nabuntis po d sknya nkapangalan pero sbe sknya daw po yung anak. Nung pagtagal po may isa pa po lalake na hinahabol sya na yun daw po ang tatay ng anak nya. Anu po pwedeng gawin?. May chance po b na maari nde ang asawa ko ang tatay ng bata? Pls help. Salamat po.

View user profile


if you want to make sure, he can ask for a dna test. very expensive nga lang. if he didn't sign the birth certificate, he is not obligated to acknowledge or support the child.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile


Arresto Menor
Thank you po. if ever we ask for dna test. pwede po yung kabit ang magshoulder? thanks!

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum