Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

my sister's husband affair

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 my sister's husband affair on Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:42 am


Arresto Menor sister's husband have an affair..we have some fb photos of them together and they both admit that they really do have a relationship..what can we do can we sue both of them and ask for financial support fr. him?.tnx.

View user profile

2 Re: my sister's husband affair on Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:31 pm

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua
You cannot sue them, only the legal wife can sue for:

1. A criminal case for adultery and concubinage. (FB photos are not sufficient evidence to convict them)

2. Petition for support.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum